Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gallbladders looks like eggplants {and other summer thoughts}

So, today I wore makeup and straightened my hair for the first time in like...weeks. I'm proud that I had even that much motivation for self preservation.
Score! {Hello little teeny shoulder muscle peeking through there}


I had lunch and a major HAPPINESS ATTACK when my bff and I went to lunch here: 
                   Organic Marketplace and Sprouts Market
{That says bitch...hehe}
I'm talking an organic and health foodie's dream come true. 
{Notice the Larry Beans coffee and new protein to try-mmm!)

We then went to a cycle store and I got a {Surprise!} for Michael because y'all wouldn't even believe how great he is to me, and he deserves some happiness when he does so much for everyone around him. 

A trip to Hobby Lobby prepared us for the Electric Run on Friday at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, and the teacher store had some {adorable} chevron things that my kids are going to have to live with this year! 

Now for competition news: I have to get my gallbladder out because there are stationary stones in that little eggplant looking thing. Some days I'm fine with eating my 6 meals, and some days I eat egg whites in the morning and I'm writhing around on the floor because I'm in so much pain...{what the heck.} 

{The surgeon says I can't lift anything over 10 lbs. for 4-6 weeks after my sugery....}

So, next Wednesday, I'm getting this thing taken out and, if you know me {at all} I CAN NOT EVEN DEAL WITH ANYTHING MEDICAL. Like, at all. no. I can't. So I'm reading this post surgery instruction sheet and I want to {VOM} when I read, "If your incisions start to seep or puss you may...blah blah..." I stopped reading because I was quite woozy. Lord help. 


In talking to my {super woman} trainer, Katie Ringley, I am still confident in the fact that I will be able to compete in October! Woop! If for some really odd and unforeseeable reason I can't compete in October, I'm researching more competitions this year. {So that's a win, no matter what!} 

Off to go make tutu's, make a gym trip, and get to Zoe's coffee shop for Open Mic night with the roomies. {Happy Wednesday} 






No comments:

Post a Comment